Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Gotta do something about the dogs

+4
Mr Repoman 75
Mr Onslaught100
Scofield
Mr Purple HaZe
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Gotta do something about the dogs Empty We Gotta do something about the dogs

Post by Mr Purple HaZe Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:34 pm

ok we really need to discuss a democratic way to deal with this dog situation. I figure leave it to common courtousy when someone says they have the next set of dogs the room would honor that request seeing as how he recieved dogs before the rest of us but this is not the case. I think it is fucked up that someone should have to have dogs for 12 mins and never get to call them. This is overall costing us kills instead of someone calling their dogs and getting to start over when they die guys are stuck with dogs for 5 or 6 lives. All im saying is something needs to be done about this.

Mr Purple HaZe
2-Star General

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

We Gotta do something about the dogs Empty Re: We Gotta do something about the dogs

Post by Scofield Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:46 pm

I say we should call it out..Such as someone says "I got next dogs" and if someone else calls theirs in before then they're booted from the party straight up. I know I hate having my dogs for like 6 kills then dying again only to still have my dogs..
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.BGOAT.com

Back to top Go down

We Gotta do something about the dogs Empty Re: We Gotta do something about the dogs

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:48 pm

idk i think who calls them calls them that seems fair but idk if u dont do it fast enoff then to bad. cuz alot of people get dogs we will not have enoff time to get them all in cuz in war with 9 people of SDS with all our better players were all gunna have dogs cuz the people we play r that bad and we spawn camp them for like 7 mins out of the game its just them runnig to us so every one will have dogs.
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Purple HaZe Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:00 pm

but thats still fuckin bullshit for example how come u can call 4 sets of dogs in a round but im stuck with my dogs for 9 of the 10 mins out the round

Mr Purple HaZe
2-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm

I know what you mean purple I feel ya 100%. I can sit there for 5 minutes tapping to call in my dogs but someone else will somehow call theirs in before me? I just think that if you call your dogs and then you should wait until everyone else has called theirs..just be the quicker one to call it. Be like I HAVE DOGS NEXT!!! Because if one person calls in 3 dogs while 2 people have HAD their dogs waiting that's just ignorant IMO.
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:38 pm

yea but some people r just gunna lie and say i have next dogs when they just have 3???? just do they can call them in u just got to be faster
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Repoman 75 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Plus if we have to wait on one certain person to call their dogs in and they arent paying attention then we lose time for others to call em in. and potentially lose a set of pups from someone because time has run out.
Mr Repoman 75
Mr Repoman 75
Clan Commander

Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:59 pm

yea i agree with repo
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Idk I don't think that would be much of an issue because like..if u wanna call ur dogs in and u know your up next..ur not just guna keep killing people when u don't hear/see dogs running around your guna call them in..if ur away or not there for instance then someone should be like "you there?" And if no answer ur skipped simple as that..idk I might just be thinkin from my perspective but I know I wouldn't miss my chance to call my dogs in if I was next lol
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post by zimm79925 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am

i say first come first serve.... no ifs ands or buts. with so many good players in one place and so many dogs to be called in, its luck of he draw. if u dont do it fast enough or if it doesent register or if ur not paying attention or w/e....tough banannas.

zimm79925
1st Sergent

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:59 pm

yea tough banannas!
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Purple HaZe Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:00 am

so what the fuck do i have to do to call dogs in not fuckin play with u guys let me know then\

Mr Purple HaZe
2-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 am

im with onslaught and zimm. Dont call your dogs in? Your S.O.L.

plain and simple.

I admit, when someone does call out NEXT Dogs, i chill out with mine for a couple minutes. But if you dont get to call them. Tough Luck.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by MrOrange Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

how about this, we call dogs at the beginning of overtime. Those that have been waiting the longest get to call their dogs first. Calling dogs in the middle of the game can get confusing and i usually don't pay attention. If nobody has dogs or artillery or what not up, i just call mine in whether they had called it or not. If they aren't paying attention thats not my problem. Yes i have gone entire games without calling in dogs and it sucks. But thats life, deal with it. One thing you can do if you have called in 3 or 4 sets already though is give someone a chance to call in theirs. If you have called in dogs 3 or 4 times and get another set, ask anyone if they need to get their dogs out. if no one responds, call em.

MrOrange
Private First Class

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:07 pm

yea i kinda like ur idea but i dont like if some one calls them people will still say they have them but they really dont.
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:33 pm

This is the same kind of arugument some people make about Last Stand kills. i always hear someone bitching about their kill gettting stolen. Finish off your kills guys end of story. and dont bitch.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 pm

lol naw i hate that shit cuz what if u dye or they kill u
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:59 pm

dont bitch.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:59 pm

u bitch some time to gloden
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 pm

I think its stupid to bitch about "stealing last stand kills" because like wtf? If you die and he's in last stand..he's guna be shooting at me..You want me to just let him kill me? I just think that's dumb..idc when mine are stolen for the same reason
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 pm

lol yea but when people go out of the way to kill them that gay as shit
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 am

Who do u think your talking to onslaught?

I dont want to say that i have not bitched, cus i have. But there are far worse than me, and far more annoying.

Plain and simple i dont want to hear any bitching about DOGS, Airstrikes, or last stand kills. Do what you got to do. And its good to hear that people still have the compassion to chill if they have had dogs already during the match.

Understand everyone?
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 am

every one bitches dude so if you dont wanna hear it tough shit cuz ur gunna
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:24 am

It not up for discussion lieutenant colonel.

I do not even know you your arguing with me, you are not one of the ones that does this.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:16 am

im not one of the ones that do what? bitch or argue with people?
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum