Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Map Brake Downs- Afghan

2 posters

Go down

-Map Brake Downs- Afghan Empty -Map Brake Downs- Afghan

Post by x6Hellraiser9x Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Lets brake down some maps starting with Afghan.-Map Brake Downs- Afghan Afghan11
x6Hellraiser9x
x6Hellraiser9x
Private

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

-Map Brake Downs- Afghan Empty Re: -Map Brake Downs- Afghan

Post by x6Hellraiser9x Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:33 pm

I know that when we hold the areas between 1, 3 and 4. Are team usually rapes unless they get a killstreak going. Being on the "High Ledge" is the last place you want to be when someone calls in a Predator Missile. I personally like the area between 3 and 4 on top of the rocks. "Covering the cave and the stairs". I have also found that holding the two bunkers on the other side of this map works as well. The only thing that does not work is letting the other team turn your spawn points. Its very hard to work as a team if you are responding all over the map. Please post and let me know what areas you like and what your team does to dominate.
x6Hellraiser9x
x6Hellraiser9x
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by KillingHawk555 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:13 pm

You can throw out my opinion if you wish due to me being new around here and not a member of the clan: but I find that if you have the cavern(3) fairly well watched from the depths of it along with coverering the cave(3) entrance from the high ledge(1) from the rocks near the gas tanks(4), and opposing that having someone keeping cover from the hummer in the bottom right corner. This strategy pretty much covers any way in while keeping sufficient cover to fight off whoever it may be. I like the bunker idea also, the only problem there is the enormous potential of being naded and/or noob tubed.

KillingHawk555
Potatoe Peeler of Posts
Potatoe Peeler of Posts

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by x6Hellraiser9x Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 pm

I like it! I have never posted up near the hummer. I think I might try that next time. Keep the tips coming guys.
x6Hellraiser9x
x6Hellraiser9x
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by KillingHawk555 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Well see from the hummer, if you have a thermal scoped sniper you can watch the bunker pretty clearly, if not there's a small inlet for a doorway you can crawl into as well as a small slope with a tree, you can easily hold back forced from getting into that back area. A little farther back into the trail you can situate a sniper to watch the bunker as well, if you're on the upper left side of the trail, you can see straight through the bunker, from one entrance to the other, you're a bit more visible but it gives you the ability of completely clearing the bunker. If you want demonstrations, I'll be on at 6est. tmr night, add my gamertag (KillingHawk555) and I'll gladly give you the precisions on my fore-mentioned positions.

KillingHawk555
Potatoe Peeler of Posts
Potatoe Peeler of Posts

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down