Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This sunday play against The Swat Team

2 posters

Go down

This sunday play against The Swat Team Empty This sunday play against The Swat Team

Post by Mr War Vet Rook Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:08 pm

We want you guys to form a team to play us.
It will be team leader.
This sunday,so I suggest you practice.
Mr War Vet Rook
Mr War Vet Rook
5-Star General
5-Star General

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

This sunday play against The Swat Team Empty Re: This sunday play against The Swat Team

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:16 pm

hey our team will face you:)Razz
the ginnyz
mr mexican
the assasinater
trueunstopable
warlord ak

Back to top Go down

This sunday play against The Swat Team Empty Re: This sunday play against The Swat Team

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 pm

throw me royal and let me bring in unholy and well smack you : ) haha Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 am

yup can`t wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 am

well word is on another topic its not gana happen since the the 2 GB teams will face each other sunday and just train like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Purple HaZe Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:14 pm

i think ab forgot who he was versing yo do know we were ranked 120 with only 13 matches played the teams around us were 30-10, 43-15 and shit you gonna need more than 3 guys homie

Mr Purple HaZe
2-Star General

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:22 pm

sucks we never realy did it=/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Eh, if anyone wants in with me I'd like it to be

The J Rule (me, dumbshit)
BJluv
royalcrownkilla
Mr. SlApYoUrSeLf (slapyourself is now known as lll WaFfLeS lll)

and maybe A B 3 as a sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 pm

waffles is in the SDS?he also has a gamertag by gifted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:26 am

No waffles isn't in SDS he's just my brother and we play really darn good together. Waffles + Jay Rule = Bread and Butter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 pm

ooo really?? yea i asked him he said he was ex SDS for a lil while but w/e lol i didnt know he was ex- Division member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Fo shoooowww
He's in some other gay clan now. He can't make up his mind. All the clans he join are trying to be MLG but can't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 am

o but dont you have to pay 1st? i mean to go mlg u gata join the paid ladders no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Yea you have to pay. I went to San Diego for Halo 3 and it turned out that one of our members wasn't registered and we didn't have back up so we were disqualified.

BTW, Waffles and I have made a new clan called [C]oMPoSuRe. Check it out.

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/rainbow-six-vegas-2/team/getslapped

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down