Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Gotta do something about the dogs

+4
Mr Repoman 75
Mr Onslaught100
Scofield
Mr Purple HaZe
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We Gotta do something about the dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: We Gotta do something about the dogs

Post by Mr DirtyDeedz Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 am

Ok, apparently i missed this thread or just never read through it but I'm going to take charge of this situation (regardless of rank) and be the better person and say that if I see one more freakin *discussion* turn into an *arguement* I'm gonna shut this ish down.. And I'm not joking either. Im aware of the fact no one has posted in here since february, but the law is being enforced. ANYWAY. I'm going to say that its sometimes too hard to set up a situation where everyone can call dogs in some sort of orderly fashion. At times theres just too much going on to set up a pecking order for artilery or dogs. IMO just mash the d-pad till you get lucky. We all know that its not just one person in the top spot all the time. We all do a damn good job puttin in work so if you earned a strike to call in, just call it, if you cant, then oh well. We get partys together where everyone on our team has over 15 or 30 kills and stuff. Trying to keep track of 6 or 9 dogs to call in is nuts. And as far as stealing kills, sure we complain, I blame myself for complaining also. But sometimes when you shoot ppl for some unexplained reason it takes a clip and a half to kill them, if you last stand vic gets stolen then its because its part of the game. Doesnt mean you cant complain tho. I know GameBattles matches are played differently so it's easier to manage your strikes since its more of a waiting game than general matchmaking. Just call em if you can, if you cant, maybe next time.
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr DirtyDeedz
3-Star General
3-Star General

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://myspace.com/thecoolestmuthafukeralive

Back to top Go down

We Gotta do something about the dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: We Gotta do something about the dogs

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 pm

yea thanks dirty for puttin it like that. YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS lol ill still take ur last stand every day
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 am

Plus if we have to wait on one certain person to call their dogs in and they arent paying attention then we lose time for others to call em in. and potentially lose a set of pups from someone because time has run out.

Sex Tube
doc johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum