Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The up comming season

5 posters

Go down

The up comming season Empty The up comming season

Post by Mr War Vet Rook Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:03 pm

The new Game Battles season is going to be starting in a couple of weeks and depending on schedules and particepation,we may need to move people around to different teams for trainning purposes and avalibility.If we want to hold a winning record,we must train the teams.Everyone tells me they want to win or be on a winning team,well in order to do this,you must make the effort.If you want to move up in the clan you must make the effort.It's not always about the players who can kill the most enemies,most of the time it's about the players that do what ever is needed to win.There is greater reward for sacrifice than selfishness.
Mr War Vet Rook
Mr War Vet Rook
5-Star General
5-Star General

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

The up comming season Empty Re: The up comming season

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:08 am

very well said!
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RDG Magic Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Ok lets get it done.
RDG Magic
RDG Magic
Platoon Sgt

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr xGrimreaperx Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 pm

yea man been trying to find a post for something along these lines. I have been hearing from everyone how we are ready to gamebattle when flashpoint comes out. Also how we are going to be practicing online almost everyday....well where is everyone i have been on almost everytime i can and when i do i dont ever see anyone on except for the same 3-4 people couple more for an hour or 2. Seriously just wanting to know when the training and planning part comes into play. I have been trying to get a practice session in at least once every night im on or when we have enough but all people want to do is rank or say they dont want to play cause the servers are bad. Well we all got that problem deal with it. Just think if u can play in the lag think how much better we will be when it isnt laggy and when the servers are fixed. Sry if any of u feel im being too harsh or watever but seriously we have been talking about this for months and when it comes out there is nobody here.
Mr xGrimreaperx
Mr xGrimreaperx
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaSoldier121 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 pm

lets get to work ya'll
DeltaSoldier121
DeltaSoldier121
Private