Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OF2:DR Report

+4
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr xGrimreaperx
BJluv03
8 posters

Go down

OF2:DR Report Empty OF2:DR Report

Post by BJluv03 Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Those of you whom were lucky enough to get your hands on a copy of OF2 today, please give a full report of the Pros and Cons to better educate the other clan members that are considering purchasing the title. This is your chance to express your opinion of the game and peek everyones interest.
BJluv03
BJluv03
Admin/Prosecutor
Admin/Prosecutor

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://supremedeathsquad.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

OF2:DR Report Empty Re: OF2:DR Report

Post by Mr xGrimreaperx Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 am

only 14 more hrs and id be glad to change what i said here with a report Very Happy
Mr xGrimreaperx
Mr xGrimreaperx
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DirtyDeedz Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 am

well, at 10 am when GameStop opened I walked in and asked for a copy of Flashpoint. The guy tinkered with his computer and says "I'm sorry, we don't have any copys at this store, let me check the other stores." He went thru his comptuer some more and then says "None of the stores in the area recieved Flashpoint. Come back on friday." WTF?!?! I even called Target and BestBuy. No one recieved a shipment of Flashpoint. So if you read this before you go to get the game, I would call the store first, instead of wasting your time.
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr DirtyDeedz
3-Star General
3-Star General

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://myspace.com/thecoolestmuthafukeralive

Back to top Go down

Post by BJluv03 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:08 pm

I managed to get a copy about 30 minutes ago on my lunch Break. To bad I cant take the rest of the day off. Crying or Very sad

I will report tomorrow evening about the game if no one has done so yet.
BJluv03
BJluv03
Admin/Prosecutor
Admin/Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm

best buy will have it 10-13-09, and then thats when ill have it. but...by grandpa is having life or death surgery tomorrow...idk when ill be able to come back on...Everything will be fine, but worst case. ill be offline for awhile.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Prayin for the best golden<3 but lemme know what ppl think I might fo pick this up..depends
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.BGOAT.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am

thanks sco.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BJluv03 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 am

Yea man...I hope everything turns out well. I know what its like to loose family members that are close to you and I don't wish that feeling on anyone. Everyone that reads this, take a moment and Pray for his safety.

"The greatest thing anyone can do for God or man is pray." S.D. Gordon
BJluv03
BJluv03
Admin/Prosecutor
Admin/Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BJluv03 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 pm

OK....Here it goes. Let me start by saying the game is awesome. This is probably the most realistic FPS I have ever had the pleasure of playing. The weapon configurations are awesome and it really takes skill to master the different techniques required to man these weapons. The graphics and sound quality are great, not to mention that it has full 1080P game play (for this of you lucky enough to have a 1080P Television). The commands are easily executed and they pretty much though of everything, leaving your squad at your complete control. This game is really challenging and will provide countless hours....days of game play (this will not be a title you play for a week, put back in its box and add it to your collection of outdated games). I guarantee you will be happy with the game quality...superb.

Now, the bad... As you already know, there are few games released now-a-days without bugs/glitches and serious problems and this game is no different. Sometimes it is downright frustrating. It seems that the servers are not able to support the number of players online which is a huge problem. Sometimes it takes us up to 20 minutes to get into a match together. It seems to be getting better and I have been reading on the flashpoint sites that it is being worked on as we speak. So, I have hopes that will improve soon. Also, every once in a while, glitches will leave you without weapons in your hand?! I cant explain it! I was in a match with Deedz, Rook and Delta and all of the sudden, deedz is shooting his rocket launcher like a automatic machine gun...Pretty funny but really frustrating cause it makes your screen and controller shake, making it impossible to aim and shoot enemy's. He was actually using an assault rifle but from our screen, he had his rocket launcher out and blastin.

Final judgement - 4.0 out of 5 stars. Once the bugs and connection issues are fixed, I would rate it much higher.

I hope I was able to provide a good depiction of the game.
BJluv03
BJluv03
Admin/Prosecutor
Admin/Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 am

omg some times i cant get in to a match for every and i have to play single play the game is really really good and i love it but fuckin fix the dang servers
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DirtyDeedz Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 pm

They're investigating the problems now I think, I registered on the forums to keep an eye on their progress. I'll let yall know if something changes.
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr DirtyDeedz
3-Star General
3-Star General

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://myspace.com/thecoolestmuthafukeralive

Back to top Go down

Post by McGyver14 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Im loving this game more and more each time I log on. And some of the multiplayer problems have been worked out. At first it was almost impossible to get into a party with players but now it doesnt seem to be a problem.
The online gameplay is amazing too...sure there are some glitches...but you forget about it when youre rolling alongside your squad in a tank as you order them to demolish some building. The AI is one part of the game that takes some getting use to. But once you get the hang of it you can order tanks and helicopters around without even needing to be in the vehicle.
This is definitely one a my favorites of all time. Which is kind of upsetting because Im not even that excited for MW2 anymore...yea I said it.
McGyver14
McGyver14
Staff Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr xGrimreaperx Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 pm

affraid
Mr xGrimreaperx
Mr xGrimreaperx
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by BJluv03 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 am

It is awesome! I think they really raised the bar for FPS Games. I agree with McGyver, top 5 favorite games...
BJluv03
BJluv03
Admin/Prosecutor
Admin/Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaSoldier121 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm

it needs alittle work , but all in all agood game.
DeltaSoldier121
DeltaSoldier121
Private

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum