Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No-Show in Gb matches

5 posters

Go down

No-Show in Gb matches Empty No-Show in Gb matches

Post by Mr xOrtegax Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 pm

https://2img.net/h/i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/matekaitis13/s.jpg

this is onething that makes me super angry. She is telling me there is no way to prove it. Then how is there a rule about no-shows if no1 can prove it. I mean come on? I said i could upload the full 15 minute video, but still she says " no shows can't be prove." So i go create a post on the gb codwaw forums stating how you can get matches removed. But ofc the admins are on the top of their game and remove it within 10 minutes of me posting it. Just aboslutely rediculous. It makes me wana go and start throwing chairs though the windows. It makes me so mad that i am willing to risk a suspension/ban from gamebattles to type pure annoyance and hate speech at the admins. i mean come on, why have a rule if no1 can prove it, but you can catch it 100% of the time on you capcard. just absolutely a joke of gamebattles.

Mr xOrtegax
Private

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

No-Show in Gb matches Empty Re: No-Show in Gb matches

Post by Mr CRIB Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 am

the shitty thing is the admids will just consider you a troll and drop the ban hammer on ya thats what they do when they dont wanna hear the truth its just their excuse cause they think there gods
Mr CRIB
Mr CRIB
Private

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Steele Smoken Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 am

That's what you can expect from playing non-supervised games. Too many cheaters to just base game outcomes on word of mouth. They need to develop some sort of sytem to monitor GB games. That way the GB games are fair for everyone! Keep your cool man, you've helped our team this far, don't do something that will point the finger back at you. It's not worth it. As long as you know you are right and can prove it, then they have to listen. Just follow the rules and keep trying to prove to GB that you are right and the other team's wrong.
Mr Steele Smoken
Mr Steele Smoken
Private

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:23 am

Just try not filling out no-show forms and just make general tickets because if the kids dispute like 2 hours later their no-show request has to be denied because it was over half an hour after the match time..so fill out a scores dispute ticket and show the no-show video there...might be worth a try
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.BGOAT.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr xOrtegax Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:47 pm

thats what i did, its hard to make a ticket 30min after the match because 15 is waiting for the no-show to complete, 10minutes just editing video + upload time. Its almost impossible to get a video and ticket done within 30mins of the match. The thing is I HAVE PROOF. i have the full video still and the video i edited. But she still won't give me the win. its just rediculous.

Mr xOrtegax
Private

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 am

yea thats bullshit i dont kno how you cant prove it your capcard is running the whole 15 mins that ur inving him every other min and thats not prof thats bullshit
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down