Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide.

+6
Mr CRIB
Mr Steele Smoken
RDG Magic
BJluv03
Scofield
spectreU98
10 posters

Go down

camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide. Empty camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide.

Post by spectreU98 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I've been reading a lot of comments on our GB teams and see a lot of negative comments from the other teams calling us campers. KEEP THAT UP! The mentality of the scrub is one that has lost him the fight before it even began. He sees a set of false regulations and rules that make the game "fun" and exciting. The purpose isn't to have fun, but to win. The real competitors find the fun in winning, not by how much but by winning in the end. Needless to say, only a fool plays by anything other than the natural rules of the game (no glitches, hacks, or anything GB disallows). It may be called cheap and unfair to get a kill and camp the rest of the game, but that is competition. Do not let the other teams complain about how you won by camping. They lost the fight before it already began, they just don't realize it.
spectreU98
spectreU98
Private First Class

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-24

http://You can find me on myspace. www.myspace.com/spectreu98 or

Back to top Go down

camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide. Empty Re: camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide.

Post by Scofield Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Word it all depends on the team you play..if you are playing a team that has never played GB then rushing isn't a bad tactic because GB is different pace than pubs regaurdless of camping etc...but if you get a good team and they know how gb works then camping could be your best possibility.
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.BGOAT.com

Back to top Go down

camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide. Empty Re: camping=scrub -OR- camping=win? You decide.

Post by BJluv03 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:39 pm

I saw that the other day when I was checking out the NO REMORSE Profile. I didnt think much of it cause there's alot of poor sports that whine about how bad your strategies are when the only reason they post crap like that is because you whooped that As@. Yall, did incredible. Your Rank speaks for itself.
BJluv03
BJluv03
Admin/Prosecutor
Admin/Prosecutor

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://supremedeathsquad.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spectreU98 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Scofield. It's not just camping, but with any tactic. Do what works. If a rush works, do it, if camping will work, do that. I'm just saying that the people who complain appear to believe camping is illegal or something. Play to win. ^_^
spectreU98
spectreU98
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Haha yeah I know but even the teams that "camp" complain that you camp back too but its like why be hypocritical? We never post feedback like "BK campers!" Because wedplay to win regaurdless if it was with a kill in the last 30 seconds and we all run back to our spawns or if its just a straight up gunfight...all that matters is the green W next to the game
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post by spectreU98 Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Exactly. As to why we don't say, "OMFG! Campers=noob!" It's because we already know that there are no such rules. We do not need to justify a win or loss. It will be the scrub who complains because it is their mentality to do so. The same mentality that lost them the battle.
spectreU98
spectreU98
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by RDG Magic Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Camping= winning i dont care if we camp i just hate when others camp. lol
RDG Magic
RDG Magic
Platoon Sgt

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Steele Smoken Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 pm

I believe everyone should base their gameplay on real life war. Anyone complaining about a tactic like camping would be the first ones dead on the battlefield. These games are made with the intention of creating the feeling of how real war was fought. What better way to stay alive and win by using tactics such as being defensive holding your ground. Many battles have been won this way and will continue to as long as there are soldiers who are simple minded. Camping poses no problems with me as long as gamers are advancing with their team. If they're not, then they are what is called Hiding. You know, sitting in corners the whole match just waiting for someone to cross their path. People who hide are the no skill scrubs because they're not on the frontlines with their team! Those lames need to realize there's a huge difference between camping and hiding!
Mr Steele Smoken
Mr Steele Smoken
Private

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr CRIB Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 pm

tactics such as being defensive holding your ground. Many battles have been won this way. agreed 100% with ya steele. i consider camping and holding your ground two be to totally different things.we hold are ground but not exactly in the same spot all the time.just in our general area where we like to set up shop.
Mr CRIB
Mr CRIB
Private

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by RDG Magic Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 pm

i find a spot and i pitch a tent and call it my home.
RDG Magic
RDG Magic
Platoon Sgt

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DirtyDeedz Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Im not much for camping, I really hate it, but when the game is on the line, then camp away I shall. I see nothing wrong with the tactic, except for when you play some pubs and people sit in the same spot for the whole entire game. GB is a whole other story, since 90% of the teams on GB camp anyways, what gives the remaining 10% the right to complain about it. If I was in a real war and bullets were flying over my head or I had the chance to catch someone off gaurd, hell ya I would camp.
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr DirtyDeedz
3-Star General
3-Star General

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://myspace.com/thecoolestmuthafukeralive

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Co-sign on deedz & steele about the real war sh!t. If you're looking to win the war rushing gun-ho isn't the way to do it. You must outsmart your opponent and even ambushes would serve you best. I like how steele said theres a diff between hiding and camping because that's completely true...hiding is in corners by yourself but if your team camps them you have people set up at all (if possible) spots that would lead into your zone or spot so that nobody can get behind you and take out the snipers or others who are posted up.
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr xOrtegax Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:38 am

I didn't read most of the post because, Omg 2 much for me to read. But i'll says this, WE DO NOT CAMP. Its called STRATAGY. If you find a spot you like and you know the enemy is going to come by this area, either to post up, or move through, and you wait for him. Its not camping its predicting the patterns of the enemy and cutting him off. + If we were really camping we would have Smores, campfire, Ghost stories, Ticklefights, Sleepingbags, Tents, and most importantly, we would play Find the Tea cup, in our sleeping bags. We never did any of that so idk how we were camping.

Mr xOrtegax
Private

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:36 pm

We did have a few ticklefights...
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Steele Smoken Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Ha, ha...........Ticklefights!
Mr Steele Smoken
Mr Steele Smoken
Private

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 am

lol yea ull face some team and they will get a kill and you will see them running back and lay in grass thats camping. you just have to cover half of the map so people cant get around u or behide u
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by spectreU98 Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Ortega, camping is a stratagy. I think of it as holding the line.
spectreU98
spectreU98
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr007 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 am

I saw that the other day when I was checking out the NO REMORSE Profile. I didnt think much of it cause there's alot of poor sports that whine about how bad your strategies are when the only reason they post crap like that is because you whooped that As@. Yall, did incredible. Your Rank speaks for itself.

breakingintothemusicindustry
stealthily

Mr007
Corporal of Posts
Corporal of Posts

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum