Supreme Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Runs

+4
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr xGrimreaperx
Mr xOrtegax
8 posters

Go down

Recruiting Runs Empty Recruiting Runs

Post by Mr xOrtegax Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm

I think we should do some recruiting runs, like the way i was recruited. I think we should try to get together like Once a week and all go game Reppin SDS. Anyone agree and want to do this?

Mr xOrtegax
Private

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Runs Empty Re: Recruiting Runs

Post by Mr xGrimreaperx Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 am

im down
Mr xGrimreaperx
Mr xGrimreaperx
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 am

Thats a good idea. Ortega, come up with an idea of how you would rep SDS and recruit. Post it here. And anyone else with an idea of how to run this post it up too.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DirtyDeedz Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 am

I'm gonna lay it down right now. And you all should already know these guidelines. Obviously you cant recruit someone until you know how well they play and how well they act. REMEMBER, we're trying to keep SDS clean of the crazys. I would say that we already have some crazys but they know who they are. And they're still here because they're cool peoples. But, my idea would be to get a full party, play a few games, if you see someone on the other team that actually stays to get their ass handed to them and they actually did pretty well against you then send a message saying that we're recruiting for competition games and that you think they would make an excellent addition to the clan. They should then party up with your team and play a few matches. Take notice of their attitude and their ability to co-operate with the whole team. When they meet the criteria, tell them that you think they would be good for our team and put out the invite. See, it's like this, technically we're not just looking for a teammate, we're lookin for a good person to befriend. Let's be serious now, we've all become friends over the past year or so, some have been friends for longer but you understand me. You've read the website and you know the kind of players we're looking for. Make your choices wisely gentlemen. We are shooting for a legit professional status here.
Mr DirtyDeedz
Mr DirtyDeedz
3-Star General
3-Star General

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://myspace.com/thecoolestmuthafukeralive

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Golden Ght88 Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

very well put dirty. Now you all know what we are looking for in recruiting clanmates. If you do send them out the invite to the team, let them know how the team works (ranking structure more or less, and who is in charge). Have them post up in the New Members section of the forum with their info, and have them add clan mates from your friends list.
Mr Golden Ght88
Mr Golden Ght88
4-Star General

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr CRIB Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:37 am

Damn dirty, confucius couldnt of put that any better.
Mr CRIB
Mr CRIB
Private

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr xGrimreaperx Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:53 pm

i think i almost made a tear it was so beatiful
Mr xGrimreaperx
Mr xGrimreaperx
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Scofield Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm

That's a good idea def. That was how I got recruited too but I got lucky and was put on a team with you guys and I played exactly the way everyone else did and slim shot me an inv but yeah we def need to tell what kinda player the person is before we recruit them obv
Scofield
Scofield
1st Sgt

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.BGOAT.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zimm79925 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:53 pm

very well put indeed

zimm79925
1st Sergent

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Onslaught100 Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

alright im gunna say if a team is playing with us in a match they are not gunna do half as well as they would when there playing with us i figured that our doing gb try outs becuase we would just rape people and they would look like a bunch of shit players. thats why we do auto assign i prbly get like 10 people a week that whats to try out but alot of them are goood gamers but they are really young for some reason 12 year olds like to try out for my clan and it gets kinda annoying. so se should have a whole team of sds like 9v9 or we wouldnt get any recruits so stick to not as many people on a team in pubs.
Mr Onslaught100
Mr Onslaught100
1-Star General

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down